Thursday, January 25, 2007

today

According to a Native American Legend

"If anyone desires a wish to come true they must first capture a butterfly and whisper that wish to it. Since a butterfly can make no sound, the butterfly can not reveal the wish to anyone but the Great Spirit who hears and sees all. In gratitude for giving the beautiful butterfly its freedom, the Great Spirit always grants the wish. So, according to legend, by making a wish and giving the butterfly its freedom, the wish will be taken to the heavens and be granted."

How nice...

----



I want this lens so bad. It's a Nikon 18-200mm VR and it's the very best one on the market at the moment retailing for about $750 to $999. It's so in demand it 's sold out everywhere online and local stores. I am so frustrated!

I spent my whole afternoon trying to buy one on the internet and couldn't find one site that has it in stock and available for shipping. Only on ebay... but I don't trust ebay sellers, they might sell a fake or not ship it to me or whatever.

So I called my local Ritz Camera store, and my friend that works there put me on a waiting list. I will be able to use his employee discount once it comes in. But that's going to be in 3 months or maybe even more. I don't know...

I tried shooting macros with my 18-70mm but it didn't go so well. I have so much more to learn.

I found a site online that has the best tutorials and photography guides http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech.htm

I've been studying it for the past two days and I love it...

No comments: