Monday, January 22, 2007

Before I go to bed

I had a tomato salad with Maui onions today.

Some strawberries and an unripe peach. Didn't taste so well. But I really like the tomato salad.



Some overexposed fruit.


J gave me a really good massage under the shower a few minutes ago. Sometimes he's so good to me. I wonder if it's fair that I keep thinking of leaving him.

I am so confused. Not really sure if I want to continue being in this relationship. I'm constantly itching for something else. But at times our relationship is so comforting to me, so relaxing and nurturing. I wish I could stay, but I feel, I really do, that one day I will leave.

Tomorrow I go back to work again. We'll see who's going to be bartending. I'm embarassed to go back, beacuse I was so drunk there on Thursday night.

I also had almonds and cranberries today.

Tomorrow I'll try making something nice. A new concoction for my taste buds. I should, I spent $70 bucks at the store today!

That's me playing with my new Nikon D70S.





I'm a bit chubby...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.