Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Magical Art

My fruit salad today.
Grapes, banana, strawberries, kiwi and cranberries with honey and cinnamon.



Walked all the way from my tanning salon to home today. My feet hurt from standing all day. I should go to the gym but don't really feel like it.

I had cooked vegetables for lunch at work today. Cooked brocolli, cauliflower, carrots and some yellow stuff... i think it was squash or something. I know it's wrong but it tasted really good and I enjoyed it.

I don't care what other people think fruitarian is, as long as I do what I feel is right for me. I feel I can eat some cooked vegetables as long as it is not other cooked food. SAD and stuff like that. I don't see any harm in cooked vegetables. Yes, I know I'm not getting as many nutrients as I could by eating raw, but I don't care.

I want to feel good, euphoric, in tune with myself and nature. And I want to be healthy. That's my ultimate goal. Healthy, beautiful and young. I don't want to show my age when I'm older. I still want to look like 25 when I'm 35. That would be great!


I can't go out with my Nikon today, as it's raining and really gloomy. I'll try to stay inside, read a good book and play with my new camera.

I want to read my manual and find some great tips online about macro shooting. I love taking macro shots. Like the picture above. I love getting into the core of things with the lens. I think that's the beauty and the whole point of photography. To show what human eye alone can't catch or carelessly misses. Whether it's blowing up macro shots or catching rare fleeting moments.

It's art, it's magic. Pure magic!

No comments: