Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tension

I am feeling so frustrated today.

Everything from moving back to Europe or staying here, going back to school to wanting a Nikon D200 so badly.I'd like to take pictures again and be professional one day. Maybe take classes and start doing weddings. There's so much money in doing weddings...

I applied at Duke's on Friday and they said I could start this week. They're gonna call tomorrow. I'm not 100% sure I want it though. Maybe I should just go back to focusing on my jewlery business. I'd make more money with little effort. But I'm lazy...

I still feel I'm drunk from Friday night and it's already Sunday.I'm trying to get back into eating only fruit. It's hard but I'd really like to be fruitarian again, lose some weight and feel good about life again.Right now there's too much confusion.

I still need to do laundry tonight and clean up this shit hole I live in.I called in sick today, so I won't be coming in tomorrow morning. I still have to get a doctor's note. Lame...

I'll go eat some grapes now.

No comments: